Oklahoma is a vital link in the Central U.S. rail corridor system. With over 135 miles of Railroad from near the border of Arkansas to Oklahoma City, the A-OK Railroad is a perfect choice for locating your business.
- The A-OK is well versed in CBDG Grants.
- Low cost land solutions
- 70 years of railroad experience
- Redevelopment Opportunities – targeting existing or former rail-served properties along the railroad may provide a head start on the site selection process.
- Citizen Potawatomi Nation’s Iron Horse Industrial Park, located in Shawnee, OK. Be the one of the first to locate your business in this rail served facility. Direct highway access to I-40, 30 minutes east of I-35.
- McAlester, Oklahoma, Steven Taylor Industrial Park. Call for information.
- McAlester, Oklahoma, D Street Warehouse. 24,000 square feet with scales and scale house.
- Land available in the McAlester and surrounding Pittsburg County area.
D Street Warehouse
AOK Railroad is proud to partner with several cities and other organizations to provide freight services across Oklahoma and Arkansas. To learn about our community or contact a partner representative, click here.
© 2023 Arkansas-Oklahoma Railroad Co. Site by happy.