The Arkansas-Oklahoma Railroad Company is a family owned and operated Class III railroad along a 135-mile corridor between Howe, OK to McAlester, OK and Shawnee, OK to Midwest City, OK. To inquire about Freight Services, click the button below to call the appropriate member of our team!
- The key commodities received are: wheat, corn, oats, CSM, feed ingredients, frac sand, ceramic proppant, auto’s, plastic resin pellets, drilling fluid products, hydrochloric acid, lumber, and hydroprocessing catalyst.
- The key commodities shipped are: coal, aggregate, and decorative stone.
- The A-OK provides storage car needs on short and long term basis to customers looking for convenient reliable service. Inspection, running repairs, cleaning, and stenciling services can be provided upon request. The A-OK currently has 23 storage car customers.
- The A-OK can accommodate unit pipe trains at Midwest City, OK, McAlester, OK and Wister, OK.
- The A-OK facilitates rail car leasing for a wide variety of car types upon request.
- The A-OK provides land and rail service for trans-loading upon request.